Is Buying a Shriram Life Super Income Plan Worthwhile?
- Posted on: 17 January 2023
- 212 Views
- 4 min read
Safeguard your future and protect your loved ones with a Super Income Plan (SIP). A SIP offers tax advantages to policy holders. This plan's premium payment term ranges between 10 to 25 years. Although there is no maximum limit on premium payments, they are subject to board underwriting policy approval.
A Super Income Plan will enable you to be secure after retirement with the life insurance coverage it provides. During the tenure of the plan the life insurance will protect you from uncertainty. After the premium payment term, the assured benefit will be given to the policy holder. It is an ideal investment for those who like to plan for their long-term financial goals. A SIP is a policy that offers money back and is popular because of its attractive bonuses.
With a Shriram Life Super Income Plan, an investor can get a assured benefits if they decide to invest in the plan. For a nominal rate, additional covers are also available. These additional benefits can be advantageous when the policy holder is facing an emergency. This make the Shriram Life Super Income Plan a worthwhile investment. Let’s explore Super Income Plan’s benefits now:
What is a Super Income Plan? How does it work?
A Super Income Plan is an insurance policy that provides assured benefits to individuals who invest in it. Additionally, it will aid someone in making better plans for increased financial stability. The policy holder and their family are protected by the Super Income Plan's numerous features and advantages. Financial institutions frequently provide extra benefits in the form of rider covers that may be purchased during the premium payment term.
For those who want life insurance and assured benefits up to the age of 75, the Shriram Life Super Income Plan offers guaranteed coverage. This plan's premiums are payable over a period of 10 to 25 years, depending on the enrolment age.
People can choose the plan they require based on their financial objectives and the age at which they want to retire, thanks to the policy’s flexible tenure. An individual can receive a assured income from the plan and additional benefits upon maturity after the premium payment term. They will also receive tax-free maturity advantages under Section 10 (10D) of the Income Tax Act.
In addition to the maturity benefit, Section 80C of the Income Tax Act also entitles you to tax advantages. Up until the age of 75, the Super Income Plan will give the policyholder a consistent income. The plan includes life insurance coverage and extra insurance through riders after insurance can be added for a small fee.
What are the benefits of a Super Income Plan?
Death Benefit, Super Income Benefit and Maturity Benefit are the three main categories under which you can get the benefits. Please keep reading to know more about them and what conditions need to be met to avail the benefits.
Super Income Benefit:
- The Super Income Benefit will be paid from the end of the premium payment term until the policy's expiration at a fixed monthly amount.
- Multiplying the annualised premium, super income benefit factor and relevant percent for higher premiums yield the Super Income Benefit.
- The policy holder can alter their premium payment term before the tenure expires.
- The "Maturity Sum Assured" will be paid and the policy will be cancelled if the policy holder survives till the completion of the policy.
- 5 times the annualised premium will be the amount received upon completion of the Super Income Plan.
- The "Death Sum Assured" or "Surrender Benefit," as appropriate on the date of death, will be paid up in a lump sum to the nominee or beneficiary if the policy holder dies during the policy term..
- The "Death Sum Assured” can be defined as 10 times the annualised premium. It could also be 105% of all premiums paid until death.
- The death benefit will not be used to offset any Super Income Benefit.
Eligibility to apply for a Super Income Plan
- An individual applying for the Super Income Plan must be between 25 to 50 years old at the time of entry.
- The maturity age limit is 75 years, after which the policy holder will not receive funds.
- The policy term is flexible and can be decided based on the age of the person applying.
- The premium payment term can range from 10 to 25 years, provided the entry age should not exceed 65 years.
- The premiums can be paid yearly, half-yearly, quarterly and monthly.
- Few documents like identity and address proof will be required for verification while opening a Super Income Plan.
Why it is worth purchasing a Shriram Life Super Income Plan
The Shriram Life Super Income Plan offers attractive returns and is easy to understand. It can help an individual plan efficiently for the security of their family. It provides life insurance that will keep you safe from any sudden expenses incurred by accidents.
Life is full of uncertainties, but the Shriram Life Super Income Plan can help you stay peaceful. Invest now to get coverage that will benefit you in the future. Your family can also be protected if you purchase add-ons for your policy. These add- ons are offered at a nominal rate. Retirement will be a breeze with the Super Income Plan. Apply now to secure your future.
1.Is Shriram Life Super Income Plan good?
Yes, the Shriram Life Super Income Plan is simple to understand and can benefit your long-term goals. The policy also offers life insurance that will protect you from any uncertainties.
2.What is the maximum maturity age for Shriram Life Super Income Plan?
The maximum age until you can avail of the Super Income Plan is 50 years. After an individual turns 50 years old, they will no longer be eligible for the policy.
3.What is the minimum premium under Shriram Life Super Income Plan?
The minimum annual premium you need to pay is Rs. 30,000 (multiples of Rs.1000). There is no maximum limit and it is subject to the approval of the board underwriting policy. Our representative will help to decide the premium, ensuring you get the maximum monthly benefit and maturity at the end of the plan.
- A Super Income Plan can help a person secure their future with life insurance and savings.
- A policy holder can avail of tax benefits with a Super Income Plan.
- The premium payment terms for this plan range between 10 to 25 years.
- There is no maximum limit for premium payments, but it is subject to the approval of the board underwriting policy.