Enhance Your Life Insurance Coverage with Shriram Life Critical Illness Care Rider
What Coverages are Offered in Shriram Life Critical Illness Care Rider?
Six major critical illnesses are covered under Shriram Life Critical Illness Care Rider. These illnesses are as follows:
- Cancer of a specified stage
- First heart attack or myocardial infarction of specified severity
- Stroke that results in permanent symptoms
- Kidney failure that requires regular dialysis
- Open-chest coronary artery bypass graft
- Major organ or bone marrow transplant
If the life insured suffers from any of these illnesses during the policy tenure, the rider sum assured is paid in a lump sum.
The life insured must survive for a period of 30 days from the date the critical illness is diagnosed for the rider sum assured to become payable.