1. Unit Linked life insurance products are different from traditional life insurance products and are subject to the market risk factors.
2. The premium paid in Unit Linked life insurance policies are subject to investment risks associated with capital markets and the NAVs of the units may go up or down based on the performance of the fund and factors influencing the capital market and the insured is responsible for his / her decisions.
3. Shriram Life is only the name of the Life insurance company and Shriram Life Wealth Pro is only the name of the unit linked insurance contract and does not in any way indicate the quality of the plan, its future prospects or returns.
4. Please know the associated risks and the applicable charges, from your insurance agent or the intermediary or policy document issued by the insurance company.
5. The various funds offered under this contract are the names of the funds and do not in any way indicate the quality of these plans, their future prospects or returns.
6. The past performance of the fund options is not indicative of future performance of these funds.
$Provided all the premiums are paid and the policy is in force.
#the partial withdrawals made during the two-year period immediately preceding the death of the life assured.
^Risk cover starts from date of commencement of policy for all lives including minors. In case of a minor life, the policy will vest in the Life Assured on attainment of age 18 years.
&Annualised premium shall be the premium payable in a year chosen by the policyholder, excluding the underwriting extra premiums, rider premiums, loadings for modal premiums, taxes and other statutory levies, if any.
For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
IRDAI Regn No. 128
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTIOUS/FRADULENT OFFERS
IRDAI is not involved in activities like selling insurance policies, announcing bonus or investment of premiums. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint.
The Trade Logo displayed above belongs to Shriram Value Services Limited (“SVS”) and used by Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited under a License agreement.”
ARN: SLIC/Elec/Aug 2023/50